Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well it's my birthday too, yeah

I just realized I missed my blog birthday. Wow! I started this on 9/11/04, in the run up to the '04 election.

"I want to thank the Academy, my agent, my fellow bloggers for their kind words of support, my lovely wife and co-blogger Pam, and of course, the people, you fans out there. You know who you are. Your zeal to hang on my every word, no matter how trivial, silly, or stupid, is the sustenance I live for. You are my rock, I couldn't do this without you. You like me, you really like me!"

Yeah, well...

The thing is that I have found a small place where I can say what I feel needs to be said, and a few people can read it; people who I would otherwise never connect with. Because of the hunger of those on the Left for truth and reason, the Bloggersphere has become a rich resource, sometimes too self-congratulatory and self-referential, but still, a great sea of information, opinion, and sometime, even wisdom.

I have met some really wonderful people, both online and in person, and I hope, as we continue to fight for "Truth, Justice, and The American Way" we will stay in touch.

Now let's keep blogging!

No comments: