Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blogtopiates

Bush compares Dems to the folks who ignored Hitler, and Crooks and Liars asks who's zooming who:
Bush:“Some in Washington should spend more time responding to the warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden, and the requests of our commanders on the ground, and less time responding to the demands of MoveOn.org bloggers and Code Pink protesters.”
[...]
Pop Quiz!
Who said this?

“I don’t know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.”

Or this?

“I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.”

Or this?

“Deep in my heart I know the man’s on the run, if he’s alive at all…I just don’t spend much time on it, really, to be honest with you.”

And who disbanded the CIA unit dedicated to finding bin Laden?

skippy has the down low on
the latest low down republican who's not gay!

Think Progress doesn't think the progress in Iraq is real ... and the facts back them up:
[Gen. Raymond Odierno:]Iraqi civilian deaths have also declined in recent months.
[...]
At least 887 Iraqis were killed last month, compared to 840 in September
And check out their latest version of
Spy vs Spy.

Maru at WTF is it now?!?" points out yet another problem with ethics by the I'm not gay! crowd:
Hint: they do not mean "using campaign money to pay for your defense." After pleading guilty. To soliciting gay sex in a public mensroom.
[...]
Ummmm, I don't think you're quite getting the concept of going to the Ethics Committee, here, Larry...

And while we're not even in the running for these awards, Jon Swift, the only conservative blogger I ever link to, has somehow managed to convince some people his posts are amusing ... and not the racist, homophobe, warmongering, book burning, child eating diatribes I've come to abhor enjoy.


Cross posted at VidiotSpeak

No comments: