Here's your prize:
- Disregarding Richard Clark's warning to Condoleeza Rice on Al Qaeda
- Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.
- Reading The Pet Goat to Florida children like a scared 5 year old.
- Flying to Nebraska on 9/11 like a scared 5 year old.
- Hiding until 9/14, then staging a photo op at Ground Zero (I hate that term).
- Lying about the air quality in lower Manhattan, so responders now have lung disease.
- Pulling troops chasing Bin Laden from Afghanistan, sending them into Iraq.
- Conflating 9/11 with Iraq.
- Closing the CIA unit assigned to find Bin Laden.
- Outing the secret identity of the leader of the CIA's Joint Task Force on Iraq.
- Over 2600 American's dead in Iraq.
- Little progress in FBI probes of Anthrax attacks.
- Lots of torture at Guantanamo.
- But no convictions of evil doers held at Guantanamo, or released from there.
- Refusal to follow the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission.
You now own 9/11. It's all yours. Every stinking part of it. Every death from lies, from idiotic attacks on Iraq. Every human tragedy. Every mention in history books will forever carry your name:
"Bush, who was President when 9/11 occured, failed to bring the perpetrators to justice, and instead invaded Iraq, igniting greater terrorist and insurgent activities in the already volatile Middle East. For this reason, and others, he has come to be known as an extremely unpopular President whose two terms are considered by historians to be a low point in American politics."