Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My baby, she wrote me a letter


Eric Alterman's daughter writes a letter to GWBush:
Name: Eve Rose Alterman
Hometown: New York, New York

January 1, 2007

Dear Mr. Bush,

I dislike that you are president but now that you are I will have to find a way to live with it. I have two requests. Please try to end the war in Iraq as soon as possible. If you are a good man, [witch I do not believe you are and neither do most people.] One of the things you can do to prove you are a good man is actually stop the war in Iraq as soon as possible! And cut the price on taxes especially for poor people and pick up the price for rich people! See what you have been doing is pickin up the price for poor people cutting it for rich people! Please think about what I have said to you in this letter Mr. Bush and really think about how many lives you would be saving and sick people you would be helping!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Eve Rose Alterman

Indeed!

No comments: