Things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, in no particular order:
1. My family is mostly close by, and mostly happy
2. No one in my family is Republican
A. No one in my family has been sucked in by Sarah Palin's idiocy
B. Everyone in my family is pretty healthy
3. Rock'n'roll will never die
4. My brain still works fine, even though my knees & fingers, eh, not so much
5. Isabella Carolina Zumaya:
6. Republicans are mostly out of power in DC (yeah, I know . . .)
7. I can still afford my health insurance, which, through Kaiser, is still pretty good
8. I seem to have steady work in this crappy economy
9. My co-bloggers are the best!
10. Mrs. Cupcake
11. Dick Cheney has disappeared . . . oh, wait.
12. GWBush has disappeared.
13. Indy record labels are doing well, like Dangerbird Records
14. Guitars still rule rock'n'roll
Anyone want to contribute comments, please feel welcome.
And co-bloggers, feel free to add to the list, it's all good.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.