Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh baby, I'll take you down

Update below!
Caption contest time!

My humble offerings:
Even the Russian judges gave this a 10.0!
I can't wait to see the dismount.
Is that a bottlenose or are you just happy to see me?

The Comments!
Although dolphins are one of the smartest animals on earth, they too are not immune to pro wrestling.
Mike Henderson | Homepage | 01.17.08 - 6:43 am | #
********
...in a press release issued afterwards, the U.S. Navy insisted they were Iranian dolphins swimming in a taunting manner in their ship's path and the sailors distinctly heard one of them say before they fired upon them "I am coming at you...you will explode in a few minutes".
Dancin' Dave | 01.16.08 - 9:42 pm | #

********
Dammit, Myra! I told you to hang on to the bed!
SteveAudio | Homepage | 01.16.08 - 9:24 pm | #
*******
'We have lift off!"

"Is that a herring you are hiding?"
Bustednuckles | Homepage | 01.16.08 - 1:01 pm | #

'Frank, I told you not to order the chili diablo!'
The Sailor | 01.16.08 - 12:01 am | #
********
'Pfizer wishes you Happy Holidays'

;>)
darkblack | Homepage | 01.15.08 - 11:00 pm




Cross posted at VidiotSpeak

No comments: