From the ever vigilant Mom:
Mad cowboy disease -
Question: How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to
change a light bulb?
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb
needs to be changed
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for
changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for a
new light bulb
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor and
standing on a step ladder under the banner 'Bulb Accomplished'
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush
was literally 'in the dark' the whole time
8. Another one to viciously smear # 7
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush
has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between
screwing in a light bulb and screwing the country.
And after all is said and done, no one will notice that they never
actually managed to change the light bulb.
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."Indeed.