Friday, July 25, 2008

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do, Just call my name and I'll be there

In the "Even a Stopped Clock is Right Twice a Day" category, Lou Dobbs has seemed at times friendly to normal, not-rich non-Republican people. You know, like the working people whose fate he bemoans when ranting about outsourcing and off-shoring jobs.

But if you want any proof where his loyalty lies look no further than the Family Resource Center Voter Values Summit:

Yep, Lou is going to appear with such conservative luminaries as Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, felon Ollie North, David Horowitz.

But wait, who is that swarthy-skinned fellow on the right . . . why, it's Barack Obama. Seriously, Obama may be Faith-friendly, but he's not wingnut-friendly. Note the weasel-words at the top: "Confirmed & Invited Speakers". BO may have been invited, and I'm sure without even looking at the list that Satan was also invited, but I'll bet anyone a dinner at Spago that BO will not be there.

Anyone want in on that action? I thought not. But I'll make the same bet that ol' Lou will be there.

Bastard.

No comments: