THE SIX RANDOM THINGS RULES:6 random things... hmmm, OK:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) I have arachnophobia. The bigger they are the more I hate 'em, but small ones freak me out too. (Don't bother trying to educate me on this, it's a phobia.)
2) I'm a crappy guitarist but it doesn't stop me from playing for my own amusement. (I
3) I spent 20 years running sound in live venues and yet these days I hate being in the audience, especially assigned seating. (As I've aged I've become more anti-social. Now get off my lawn!)
4) I love my current career but if I had my druthers I'd be living on board a sailboat in constantly changing warm, sunny climes.
5) I miss L.A. a lot more now that I'm not living there than when I did.
6) I shan't tag 6 other bloggers, 2 is the max for me.
Time's up, I've put my #2 pencil down and I hope I passed the audition.
Bill, Vid? Tag, you're it.