Dear people of Massachusetts:
That's so sweet that your newly-elected Jr. Senator tonight called Vicky Kennedy first to
But, Brown isn't exactly setting out to support Teddy's goals. In fact, he'll try to undermine & reverse EVERYTHING!!! Teddy stood for.
I mean, seriously people, didn't you pay any attention when Brown wrote this:
- Government is too big and that the federal stimulus bill made government bigger instead of creating jobs
- Taxes are too high and are going higher if Congress continues with its out-of-control spending
- The historic amount of debt we are passing on to our children and grandchildren is immoral
- Power concentrated in the hands of one political party, as it is here in Massachusetts, leads to bad government and poor decisions
- A strong military and vigorous homeland defense will protect our interests and security around the world and at home
- All Americans deserve health care, but we shouldn't have to create a new government insurance program to provide it
2. Bush 41 caused the majority of that debt, and you supported everything he did. Remember Cheney saing "Deficits don't matter?"
3. IOKIYAR. Power concentrated in R's is OK, in D's is awful. And remember when MA got a new Health Care plan, under liberal Governer Mitt Romney? Yeah, I thought so.
4. So how is that strong military working out in Iraq, and Afghanistan? Winning hearts and minds, or pissing people off?
5. All Americans deserve health care, as long as Anthem/Blue Cross makes their profits first.
Look, this guy has a Repub voting record of between 90 & 96%, nothing independent about that. Brown is a lock-step tea-bagger, climate-change denier, Mass. health-care hating, simple-minded Republican tool.
Yes, the national, as well as MA Democratic infrastructure, as well as candidate Coakley, FAILED.
But good people of MA, what in hell were you thinking?
Well, now you own him. Let me know how that works out, mkay?