Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goin' to California with an achin' in my heart

LATimes today:
Both Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and the California Legislature recorded dismal approval ratings in the latest Field Poll.

The poll found that 27% of respondents approved of the governor's performance, marking a new low for him. Schwarzenegger's disapproval rating reached a new high, 65%, according to the poll.

People of Kahlifornia, I have a question:

What the fuck did you think would happen when you stupidly elected a steroid-addled Republican narcissist, a political dilettante with delusions of grandeur, with no agenda other than enriching his Republican club buddies at the people's expense?

He's not The Terminator, he's an actor just like Ronald Reagan, and please, let's all remember how that helped California when that bag of wind was elected Governor.

If I wasn't a lifelong resident of CA, I would have no sympathy for the state. But I'm as screwed as much as everyone else. At least I was smart enough not to vote for the bastard.