Monday, October 05, 2009

I'm so dizzy my head is spinning


I'm sorry about the lack of posting, and I don't normally whine about my personal life, but maybe my experiences will help others in the audience.

About 2 weeks ago my BP diastolic spiked to levels I normally associate with my IQ and my arms were tingling. Not the scary left arm tingling, but still something that needed to be addressed.

1st med was a beta-blocker, and I dropped to 99/42. Fainting was a new experience for me. Now if only I could find a couch to go with it and pearls to clutch I could be a republican.

ACE inhibitors were next on the menu, and there does seem to be a downward trend, but they make me feel tired all of the time and upset my digestion. So pardon me for eliminating [sic] reading the news and posting about it.

Me and my Dr are still working on the right combo. Apparently it's a different cocktail for everyone I've talked to and it takes awhile to adjust so initial side effects aren't indicative of final outcomes. I'm impatient with the results, but better to be impatient and an out-patient than an in-patient.

Still, there are a few things that caught my eye:
Senator’s Aid After Affair Raises Flags Over Ethics

Gay penguins book is most banned

Republicans celebrate America's Olympic loss