Saturday, February 21, 2009

Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother

Welcome Back to Pottersville has been an occasional read of mine for a long time. I've always found Jurassicpork to be funny, spot on and credible.

But when I read this post I thought JP might have gone all Malkin on me. I was wrong. I did the research and JP is right.

Rather than link to such a hating person as Hal Turner I'm just going to quote what's on Turner's website and link to the Google cache:
THEY DIDN'T READ THE TRILLION $ BILL!

[...]
One of the Founding Fathers, Alexander Hamilton, writing in the Federalist Papers told us how to deal with betrayals. In Federalist 28, Par., 6 Hamilton wrote: "If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, . . . . . The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair."

In case you don't understand what Hamilton meant, he meant that we should pick up guns and shoot them. I agree with Alexander Hamilton.

In my opinion, it would be right for us to pick up guns, walk up to each of the 246 members of the United States House of Representatives who just spent a trillion dollars without reading the spending Bill and shoot them. Dead.

This weekend, I will be researching the home addresses and private home telephone numbers for each of the 246 members of the House that betrayed us. I will publish those addresses on the internet through file sharing sites and/or through public newsgroups so the private info is dispersed quickly and widely.

I want members of Congress to be confronted at their homes -- where they don't have massive security protecting them. I want members of Congress to be intercepted when they drive from home to the store.


I want to create the conditions necessary so that Congress never again dares to do something like this for fear what happens to these present political whores might happen again.

Oh, and if any of you US Attorneys, federal Agents of federal Judges start getting uppity and think you can do anything at all to stop me from inciting my fellow citizens to pay a visit to members of Congress, YOUR personal private info will get published too.
Nope, there's no mistaking that he just advocated the killing of 246 members of congress, federal judges, US Attorneys and anyone who disagrees with him.

And he's been successful in the past about having his targets assassinated by his redneck co-conspirators.

Why isn't this man in jail!? I'm so glad you asked. It's obviously a federal crime to threaten to murder government officials or anyone else, or to incite other people to murder anyone. But Hal Turner is an FBI informant, and the FBI has different standards for their informants.

Personal note to JP: As lonely as you may feel, you are not alone.



Cross posted at VidiotSpeak

No comments: