Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What do bears do to popes?

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present you Benny the Rat (and devil take the hindmost):
I'm not sure why these folks are apologizing, it's not like they Photoshopped it.

And maybe this image is just as 'sanctified' as all those images of the Virgin Mary that appear on walls, and potatoes, and toast.

In case you haven't been following the news, Pope Benedict has chosen to to rescind the excommunication of Bishop Richard Williamson a holocaust denier.

BTW, I've never mentioned this before, but did you know Pope Benny was a member of the Hitler Youth?

We all should be forgiven our youthful indiscretions, but when we choose to do them as adults it's fair game.
***********
What has become a STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Mormon ... &tc, &tc, believers. I do have a problem with some leaders of those religions who insist on ignoring facts and killing other people or justify the killing of other people. I'm just funny that way.



Cross posted at VidiotSpeak

No comments: