Sunday, June 10, 2007

You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see


I'm starting to feel sorry for Paris Hilton. Clearly she's a spoiled brat. A friend of ours who works at a very large theme park somewhere in Southern California had an encounter with her, and said she was rude and nasty.

But the sentence imposed by Judge Michael T. Sauer seems a little excessive to me. Whatever, she'll get over it. She's young, rich, and entitled.

But our friend Cookie Jill over at skippy's place has a great take on the whole thing:
if paris really wanted a reason to cry, she should talk with susan mcdougal and see what she was forced by ken starr to endure in prison for refusing to lie.

perhaps libby should be locked up in a cage with a amourous bear like he wrote about happening to a 10 year old little girl in his book "the apprentice"

Damn! I wish I'd said that!

No comments: