Thursday, January 31, 2008

I just sit enraptured by your fluttering eye lids

This one is already making the rounds on the blogs, but I thought I'd put it up anyway 'cuz it's funny:

More funny than Nancy Pelosi's eye lid exercising is the complete lack of the need to blink on the part of Dick Cheney.

Then again, it's common knowledge that snakes don't blink.

But Nancy isn't alone in the blinking department. Word is that George is a pretty mean blinker himself:

Okay, so this sort of goes against my earlier reptilian vision of Bush, but what the heck. Artistic license.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you desire to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this site and
be updated with the most recent news posted here.


my blog post cheapest health insurance

Anonymous said...

But, every meter you try this takes some elbow grease on your Component part.


Also visit my blog - sorry poems for boyfriends