Here's the thing, candidates. This is what we want. All the glowing, lofty rhetoric is nice, except that it's meaningless unless you do something to bring it to fruition:
- Out of Iraq doesn't mean 5-10 years.
- No telecom amnesty doesn't mean retroactive immunity.
- Bi-partisan doesn't mean Republicans rule.
- National health care doesn't mean insurance companies dictate rules.
- Less oil dependence doesn't mean record profits/tax breaks for Exxon.
Other candidates would do well to watch, and learn.