Friday, December 14, 2007

I got the rockin pneumonia, I need a shot of rhythm and blues


Joh Padgett is a passionate blogger, tireless Democratic activist, and a friend to this blog. And he's landed his ass in the hospital:
Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

Elaine Dickinson: A hospital--what is it?

Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Seriously, here's the deal with Joh:
I am going to be in the hospital for at least a week and possibly longer if there are further complications. I will attempt to keep this blog updated with my prognosis, but should something bad happen I will make sure somebody posts here with updates and info.

On a personal note here I really could use positive thoughts, prayers, good energy and whatnot as I deal with this situation. I am a believer in the power of prayer/good energy in these situations and could use as much support from as many folks as possible. I am very concerned about the current situation as it has been made clear to me the life threatening nature of what I am dealing with.

Follow the link to see exactly what Joh's situation is. But the above paragraphs are the essence of the story. Joh could use good thoughts, prayers to pagan goddesses and other deities, and general good wishes. He's a good guy, and deserves health and a long life.

No comments: